Dion stated he’s ready to become PM and he’s going to show that to Canadians during the debates.
So in order to accomplish that, he’d have to serious brush up on the following areas before the French debate on Wednesday:
- The Economy (uh, might as well start from the beginning: “An economy is the realized social system of production, exchange, distribution, and consumption of goods and services of a country or other area.”)
- The Environment (why don’t you fight pollution rather than some plant feeding odourless gas)
- Foreign Policy (nuff said)
- Reading the Canadian people (“It’s the Economy, Stupid!”)
- Democracy (Teaming up with Lizzy May and not running candidates in each other’s riding, then getting in bed with the strategic voting crowd is NOT democratic)
- English (you have an extra day for this one, only due on Thursday)
Layton revealed his feel good platform. It’ll make everyone, except for those nasty corporations, happy! He’ll take the feel good money from those nasty corporations and put it on your kitchen table. Yay. Raising corporate taxes. Yes, nothing says “buy our cheap products” than higher corporate taxes.